Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day productivity means meeting art

After heroically battling the snow this morning, I got to work only to find the windows dark and the building empty.  Turns out we had a snow day.  Whoops.  After getting a few things done (might as well have since I was already there), I decided to head home.  Strangely, I proceeded to go on a cleaning spree - intermingled, of course, with hilarious walks with my dog.  Deep snow + dog who sees shadows on what was clearly white = confused dog digging furiously and continuously pouncing on nothing.  

Anyway, I decided to go through all of those evil papers and receipts that tend to accumulate over the course of mmmm about five years.  Somewhere in that frenzy, I decided it was finally time to dig out my printer and hook it back up.  So congratulations, friends, there are now a few things on the Meeting Art page for you to look at.  I'm a little spedly sometimes though, and the images aren't saving in the right place so it takes nine years to get them where I want them.  I hope to fix this soon so I can provide you with more of my illustrative genius (and the weird creepy face I tend to draw over and over...you'll see).  For now, though, take a look.  Make sure you look at the Road Rage demon I described in my other post.  I drew it just for you so you could see what I save you people from.  See, you didn't even know.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment